Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

My email

You can email me at jessemichael.pearson@gmail.com

my dog

my dog
my dog in the rental house window

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Imagine the adrenaline rush that you would get from doing something like that. I mean I went off this cliff last weekend that was at least 15 feet and the adrenaline rush from that almost made me burst. Doing a trick like that on a what I think is and alaskan slope witch from the pic looks really steep. Plus he will be really fast when he lands. I would be so scared before I start skiing and as I approach the spot but when I am in the air the adrenaline would kick in and I would lose my fear. This is a pro skier though and this was probaly nothing to him at least. Although I don't see much pic's like this one out there so who knows. I think that the skier in the pic is Sage Cattabriga-Alosa or that is what I typed in flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment